Lord & moris Hotel Web Accessibility Statement
It’s important to us that our website is accessible and easy to use for all persons with disabilities. When creating our website, our development team used software tools to identify web accessibility standards as outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA).
Our Commitment to Accessibility
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
Queen ADA Mobility & Hearing Accessible Room
- Queen Beds with roll-in shower.
- High and low door peephole.
- Light switches located at 48” above the floor.
- Toilet with grab bars.
- Accessible desk.
- More spacious bathroom.
- Controls and hardware that do not require tight grasping or twisting.
- Televisions are equipped with closed captioning.
- Visual fire alarms, strobe fire alarm flashes when activated.
- Flashing light for incoming phone calls. Outlet right above phone.
- Bathroom door and main room have doorways that open to 32” of clear width.
Common Area Accessibility Features
- The public entrance, registration desk, lobby, elevators are wide to accommodate wheelchairs and 360 degree turns.
- The route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area, the route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guest rooms and the route from the accessible public entrance to all areas where food and beverages may be available.
- There is an accessible roll-in restroom on the first floor with grab bars.
- Accessible vehicles can be accommodated. There is a clear, accessible path from street level to the public entrance.